When the power goes out, crucial systems in your home immediately become useless, including:
- Warm water
- Communications / Internet / Phone
- Ability to charge devices
- Personal medical appliances like purifiers, humidifiers, atomizers, dialysis, supplemental oxygen
- If a home is on a well, the pump will be inoperable
Power outages can also cause long term damage beyond temporary inconvenience.
- Flooding can occur due to frozen pipes.
- Flooding caused be inoperable sump pumps.
- Food spoilage. In addition to refrigerators, many homes have freezers.
- Small business. If your business requires heat or refrigeration, generator power can make sure your business stays operational.
To learn more about the value and benefits of generator systems, go to www.eckeepingyousafe.com.
EC Power Systems proudly represents high quality products like Kohler generators